Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blightlord Projects Completed

In addition to completing my July project for the 40k Fight Club 2013 Hobby Challenge, a unit of Plague Marines, I also completed a second unit of Plague Marines, a CSM Sorcerer, and a Nurgle Daemon Prince.













It was a good month.

Friday, July 12, 2013

New Project - Blightlord Daemon Prince

In addition to painting my Blightlord Plague Marines this month (which I have already made very good progress on), I am going to work on painting my Blightlord Daemon Prince of Nurgle.


This will be my fourth Daemon Prince of Nurgle once it is done. I know a group of three is a Trifecta, but I am not sure what a group of four is known as. Quadfecta does not seem to be correct. I guess I will have to look that up at some point.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Blood Angel Tactical Squad Complete

I have finished a Blood Angel Tactical Squad.


I started this unit over a year ago, and it is finally done.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Pink Horrors Complete

I have finished a unit of ten Pink Horrors.



Also on the workbench, I am just about done with a Blood Angels Tactical Squad. All I need to do is add static grass to their bases. I am also making good progress on my Plague Marines for the 40k Fight Club 2013 Hobby Challenge.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July Project

My July project for the 40k Fight Club 2013 Hobby Challengeis a unit of Plague Marines for the Blightlord CSM army.



I have two more Plague Marine squads that I would like to paint this month if I find the time.

As for my other projects, I am just about done with a unit of Pink Horrors and a Blood Angel Tactical Squad.

On a different note, you may or may not have noticed that I have a new URL for my blog, warroom.slipwing.com. The old URL will redirect you, so you should not have to update your bookmarks.