Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bloodletters done, Typhus almost done, and the next project

I did finish the 19 Bloodletters I was painting for last month's 40k Fight Club 2013 Hobby Challenge before the end of the month. I am only just now getting around to posting pictures.



I did not finish Typhus, but I made good progress. I really only have a few details to finish and I should be done. I am going to keep working on him this month.



My project for June is my Nurgle Helbrute. I was hoping to do more greenstuff on it, but I am going to consider it done.


2 comments:

Da Masta Cheef said...

For not being done, Typhus is looking pretty good!

slipwing said...

Thanks Masta Cheef!