Monday, April 15, 2013

WIP Librarians

I have made good progress on my Dark Angel Librarian this past week.


This is the first Space Marine Librarian I have ever painted, and it was a bit of an experiment with painting the Ultramarine power armor. I feel I did a good job. Overall I like what I have done up to this point except for the the DA symbol on his chest. This was particularly tough to paint with the cloth folds and all.

I decided that since I was experimenting with painting one Librarian, I would work on a second one at the same time. Here is the progress I have made on my Blood Angel Librarian and I am really happy with how this one is turning out.

No comments: