Thursday, April 11, 2013

My First Painted Pink Horror

I have been on a real painting kick lately. In addition to finishing my first Bloodletter, I have also finished painting my first Pink Horror. I like how it turned out.


I started with black primer. I based the model with Pink Horror, then washed it with Druchii Violet. I layered more Pink Horror and then highlighted with Emperor's Children.

I painted the horns and teeth with Zandri Dust, washed with Seraphim Sepia, then layered with Ushabti Bone and highlighted with Screaming Skull.

For the tongue, I based it with Screamer Pink and then washed it with Druchii Violet.

For the eyes, I simply used Ceramite White.

For the jewelry, I based with Balthasar Gold, washed with Seraphim Sepia, then highlighted with Auric Armour Gold.

For the fire, I went with blue. I started with a base of Caldedor Blue and washed with Drakenhof Nightshade. Then I layered with Calgar Blue and washed with more Drakenhof Nightshade. Finally, I highlighted with Fenrisian Grey.

No comments: