Saturday, September 22, 2012

Nurgle Helbrute WIP - Part 1

I have made some progress on my Nurlge Helbrute conversion.



It is still very early in the conversion process, but I like how it's coming along. At this time, I am just trying to get the basic structure of the Helbrute built. I cut off the original vents on the back and replaced them with new ones while adding more. I cut off all the horns on the front of the carapace and added the traditional single 'Nurgle-horn'. I have started to build up the abdomen because the original model is a bit too ripped to be Nurgle.

I am entertaining the idea of replacing the feet with cloven hooves, which would be easier to do if I had not already attached the model to the base. I am also not sure I want to keep the Multi-melta, but until I see the new CSM codex and what all the weapon options will be, I am going to leave it.

Finally, I will be giving away a brand new GW Flyer kit, so be sure to follow my blog for a chance to win.

No comments: