Friday, June 24, 2011

Ruined Cathedral Finished

I have completed my 'Finish a Project' Challenge for this month, a ruined cathedral made using Armorcast Ruined Cathedral pieces. Between this and the Shrine of the Aquila that I painted last month, I have the beginnings of my own Cities of Death table.






Now I can concentrate on getting some Blood Angels painted.

5 comments:

sonsoftaurus said...

Very, very nice! Quite well done!

slipwing said...

Thanks sonsoftaurus. I am quite happy with the way it turned out.

RonSaikowski said...

Nice work. I like that the middle is open and it looks like you can actually use it to play games on and get a substantial cover save by being in/and around it.

I found that to be the biggest concern when I made the 40k cathedral I did way back when. Making it "playable" can be as big of a challenge as building the model.

Ron, From the Warp

jabberjabber said...

Very nice work, and very playable!

Musings of a Smurf said...

I'm just reflecting whats been said above really! Really well done